Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chloe is 3 months old!

This is on September 13 - when Chloe turned 3 months old. I was trying really hard to get her to look at the camera and smile. She is a stubborn little girl and would not cooperate with me!


This is the closest thing that I got for a smile at the camera.


This is Chloe's favorite look. Staring at you with her eyebrows together. She weighs a little over 13 pounds so far! She is getting cute baby rolls just like big brother Tyler had.


We have started putting her in the mega saucer and she loves sitting up and looking around. Although I think Hannah is more excited about it. Hannah can get a little rough with her in it.


This is just a closer picture of her. Again, she wouldn't look at me and smile. There was too much to look at - it was her first time in the mega saucer.

No comments: