Friday, April 17, 2009

Fun Times

Chloe has this new wierd face that she has been doing. She seriously did it forever last night. She just sits there, making this face. She must be one of mine...she's got the wierd kid gene.

This picture is trouble, trouble and trouble. They all 3 sat behind the coffee table this morning looking at me. Chloe was trying to eat their cereal. Tyler has this new thing, that you might be able to notice in this picture. He is a "rock star" so he is holding his hand like "rock stars" do in pictures. Huh?!? I hate school.


Can you tell that we are packing? The kids lined up all of the boxes in the hallway last night. They wanted to sleep on them. Sure. (They slept in their beds).


And we have a walker and a cruiser. Well, with a toy anyway. Chloe runs around everywhere with her walking toy. She is so close to taking off on her own. When she is not paying attention, she stands and moves on her own. But as soon as she realizes it, she sits down. It won't be long. I have to keep reminding myself that she is getting bigger and won't be my baby forever. I remember trying to get Tyler to walk (he did at 9 months!). But then you learn that once they can walk, it's all over. There is no turning back. They become faster and in to way too mcuh stuff. Can she stay a baby a little bit longer?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually Tyler is saying "I love you" because his thumb is up....tell him if he wants to be a real rock star, he has to get his thumb to go down. I only know this because Andy informed me :)
-TAbby