Monday, November 30, 2009

The Griswalds live here?


We got our tree on Sunday. We had tagged a few weeks ago, and Jon went to cut it down. Hannah was taking some pictures of the process - or her feet.


Yeah, Jon is Mr. Griswald. At least he had a truck and he didn't have to tie it to the top of a car. It is huge! It was smaller in the field. I think the neighbor girls couldn't believe it. Chloe can stand at the base of it, and the bottom branches are just above her head. I never thought our tv would look small.


After a run to town for some more lights & ornaments and got it done. This is the tree last night - before the kids added all of their ornaments at 6am this morning. It really is a beautiful tree and I love it. But, does anyone have a bigger tree skirt they want to sell?

2 comments:

jules said...

Oh my goodness! I remember when I used to get them that big!!

Photos by Julee said...

Looks beautiful Kari. It really does look like the Griswolds tree though.