Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Cookies & Snow


Since there was no school on Wednesday, and Jon & I were not getting out of the driveway, we decided to do our Christmas cookies instead of saving them for Saturday. I cheated and used the neighbor girls to help - it makes it go faster.


Chloe got her own plate with one cookie and some frosting. She didn't even know that I gave her the "blob cookie". You know - the blob of dough at the end that you don't know what to with so you cook it too.


But she mostly ate spoonfuls of frosting.


Then they went outside. I think that she looked like a pink snowman. I know my sisters will get a good laugh at her outfit. You also might notice that she has 2 different mittens on. The girl has 2 sets - and I could only find one of each. Frustrating!!! Although I'm proud to say that I'm not caught up in what my kids where. Play clothes and warm in winter clothes are all that matter. Who needs to match? Some day I'll do a blog of "Hannah Pants - the girl has style!"


But they are too small and kept riding up her legs. So I had to go and dig out a bigger pair. I guess at least she wore it once - for 5 minutes. But then she satyed outside for 30 minutes! And the other two stayed out for 1 hour & 30 minutes - and came in because it was dark. They couldn't resist the new snowbanks after dad came to plow.

No comments: