Monday, January 25, 2010

Like Father, Like Son


After a very long week - lots of time at work; sick kids, sick parents, spending Sunday morning in the ditch waiting for a tow truck, etc, etc, etc - it was a great time watching the Vikings-Saints game. Tyler has become very interested in football. And I realized he mimics everything Jon does. And Jon is the MOST ANIMATED football player! He rolls his pants legs, unrolls them, stands up, paces, lays flat on the floor - face up then face down - stands in the kitchen, watches from around the corner, etc. And Tyler does everything he does (you can see the legs of his long underwear rolled up). And this wasn't even a Packer game!! I only wish I would have gotten more pictures.


In the end, they danced & cheered. It was a great game and we enjoyed it. Sorry to all our Viking friends & family. It was just too sweet.

2 comments:

Deb said...

It's more fun to watch Jon watching a game than the game itself.

Anonymous said...

Well I think your kids are adorable and maybe somtime you can read my blog "The View" and for your Info I'm only 10 but adorable kids ya got there!