Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kids


I get up every morning at 6am to work out and it doesn't take too long and I have 3 others working out with me. I love that since Tyler & Hannah have weights, Chloe found her own...the Wii remotes!!! She's resourceful!


Chloe's loves to take all of her clothes off - I mean everything off. It is becoming a real issue (i.e. removing dirty diaper and I'll stop there). So, I started taping her shirt to her pants. I tuck her shirt in, and take a big roll of packing tape and tape the shirt to the pants so that she can't take either one off. It's ok - I make sure that no tape is touching any skin so that she is not hurt in any way. She's just mad.


Chloe also knows how to turn the tv on. Isn't she to young for that?


And last, Hannah said "Take my picture". So I did.

5 comments:

jules said...

Love it! You should post more often, your kids are so entertaining.

Patti said...

Your kids are a HOOT!! And you are the most creative Mom I have ever known.
Keep up the good work!!

Deb said...

I need that tape! She was naked most of the day today.

Tabby said...

I LOVE the tape thing...that is the greatest idea! You'll have some good stories to tell her some day about when she was little.

Suzie Q said...

You tape her pants?? I'm not sure what to think of that. This naked thing must be a serious issue.