Friday, June 18, 2010

Wild Wolf Girl


What is that sitting at my counter? All I see is wild hair and all I hear are strange noises.


I think it is licking the bottom of the pan. Although I can't say I wasn't tempted...it was a pan of the Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls.


Oh! It's Hannah! Her hair has become uncontrollable - this was after I had brushed it earlier in the day. Whoever said that girls like pretty pony tails & clips never met my girls.


So we went and got her her first real haircut at the salon. There was a real girl under that mop! However, she now she refuses to let me wash it, because the sparkles will come out.

1 comment:

Rita said...

She takes after her Gramma Poyda, she always had to lick the fudge spoon. That is if she could manage to win the fight for it!! Wish I could have seen the sparkles--pretty girl, Hannah!!