Thursday, May 30, 2013

Spring Times

 Life has been super busy with all kinds of programs, field trips & events.  Hannah was a wonderful bunny in her spring play.  She said all of her lines perfectly & she hopped like crazy! We practiced those lines & songs so much I think I have the whole thing memorized!  I can't believe she is finishing up second grade already!

 The kids found this snake one night.  Tyler came in to tell me & I kind of said ok, they must have found a little grass snake.  5 minutes later I went outside & I was shocked to see one so big!  Now I just hope it goes away. 

 Chloe is almost done with pre-k and will officially be in kindergarten next year.  Now that might be even scarier than that snake!  I had to take a picture of her hair this night.  With the humidity her hair goes crazy curls just like her moms!

And this boy...he will be in MIDDLE SCHOOL next year!  I'm not sure I'm ready for this yet.  He is enjoying growing out his hair to have a "real" hairstyle.  I didn't get any pictures because I forgot the camera, but I went to watch his track & field yesterday & he did awesome - he got three ribbons.  Way to go Tyler! 

Our summer is set to be a busy one.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for us.  He is so good & we are so wonderfully blessed.

No comments: