Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Cookies!


Here was Chloe's job..."give me more frosting!!!!"


I never would have made it through the frosting of the cookies without some very special helpers. You see, Jon was at work so I was alone with the kids to do this weekend cookie project. AAHH! Thank God for these two! Joni makes very pretty cookies where I just slap some frosting on to get it done with.


I gave each kid their own dough to keep rolling out and cutting cookies. And then I would "put them on the cookie sheet" to cook. Here is Hannah and her lovely cookie dough. SSHH - they didn't really get on the cookie sheet. So my cookies are safe to eat.

Here is the crew hard at work. They actually did a really good job.


Here are some of the frosted results. I have 5 huge tins of cookies, and I could only get a few in the picture. My favorite ones are the ones with one huge pile of sprinkles in the middle. Who needs a cookie when you've got sprinkles - right Hannah!?


1 comment:

Joni rae said...

Chloe didn't even help... as you can see Traceyk takes her cookie decorating very seriously