Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


We spent most of Thanksgiving at Mark & Becky's new house. It was a great time. One of Hannah's favorite things to do is play with Taylor. Hannah told me that what she wants for Christmas is a room exactly like Taylor's.


Tyler & Alex spent a lot of time "playing pool" . Tyler could do this almost all day if he could.


Oh no! Did Joni break her leg?!?!?!? Nope. She was just playing hurt. She stole Jacob's bunyon crutches just to be fun. Although she did a good job looking like she was in pain. Check out Joni's blog for a great story on Black Friday. (A link is in my favorite blogs section). Take notice that I stayed home in bed - I'm not that crazy.


Here is Tabby & Chloe. Tabby gave us the exciting news that her and Andy are expecting their first child! FINALLY! My kids will not be the only ones! We are super excited for them and can't wait until August. Jon is already starting to pack things up to take down to them. But I think he needs to hold off a little bit yet.


And isn't Chloe just the cutest thing on her first Thanksgiving! She is getting really good at sitting all by herself. And if look really, really close...you can see that she is starting to get hair!! Trust me - she really is.

No comments: