Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Laundry and Dancing


Jon was gone this past weekend on a Men's Retreat with some guys from church. He had a great time and I'm glad that he was able to get away for a few days. However, that did leave me home with 3 kids by myself. It was my first time completely alone for multiple days with all 3. Fun. But we survived. Chloe was helping fold towels. Do you ever let your baskets of dried clothing pile up until you get a chance at the end of the day to sit down and fold it all at one time? Well, sometimes I do that and I needed one of the baskets so the contents got dumped out into a pile. Chloe loved it. And she chews on everything! I really do honestly believe that a first tooth may finally be coming through. But then again I have been saying that she must be teething since she was 4 months old. Can you believe that she is almost 9 months already!! Where has the time gone?


The kids love the Madagascar Movies and they were watching Madagascar 2 this Sunday. Their favorite part is the "butt shaking part" - When they dance to "I Like to Move It, Move It." They love to shake it. Tyler gets his dance moves from his father.


I just thought this picture was funny because of Chloe in the background. Man, I've got to get her some better toys. With just this post all the girl has to play with are towels and her car seat. Everything else is in the storage shed! Also, if you look close you can see our new light fixture above the table. We got rid of that ugly other thing.

No comments: