Monday, March 23, 2009

SOLD & Happy Birthday!

Today is Hannah's 4th birthday!! I can not believe that she is that old already! We can not imagine a life without our Hannah Bananas. We thank God everyday for blessing us with such a free spirit. Happy Birthday Hannah!


We got her a Packers cheerleader outfit. She loved it.


It took about 5 seconds to put it on and start doing cheers. It's too bad my pom poms from High school are packed away already. She wanted them too.


She also woke up ready to bake her cake. I made her take the cheer outfit off first. You might notice in these pictures that it is kind of dark out...presents happen early in our house.

We also have HUGE news!! Out house sold this past week! Eight days after we listed it, we had 2 offers. We accepted one on Saturday morning. The closing date is April 27. Which means we have a very busy month ahead. Every weekend is taken up until then so I'm sure that I will be super stressed out. We have Joni's shower, bacherlorette party, then going to Fon Du Lac for Easter and then it is the weekend before we have to be out. We have to finalize house plans, make huge decisions, and on and on and on. AAAHHH! But we will survive - I'm not complaining! I am just so happy that it sold so fast. We never expected that. So things are moving a little faster than we originally thought, but that is ok. But if you see me in public and I seem a little dazed, now you know why!

3 comments:

Photos by Julee said...

Happy Birthday Hannah and Congrats to all of you. How exciting for all of yu to be starting this next journey in your life. All your hard work certainly paid off. Good Luck!

jules said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!
That is so exciting about your house. It will all seem crazy for the next month, just try to stay calm. It will all be worth it.

Lynn said...

Congratulations! Now I am ready to watch you build the new one!! : )

Hannah's little personality! I just can't get enough of it - I only know it in your pictures and blog posts... but she is too fun!