Friday, July 24, 2009

Hannah Has Been Driving Again!


Hannah was driving her jeep again the other day. She drove straight off the driveway into the ditch (alongside the driveway not the road). She had Tyler help her get out. They found a bungee cord thing and tried to pull her out with the hummer. But the wheels kept spinning so it wasn't working.


She her big brother went down and pulled it out with his big muscles. What a good big brother! But then...




She got back in and just stepped on it without paying any attention and drove straight back into the ditch! When will she ever learn?

4 comments:

Joni rae said...

haha, she is a crazy driver! Kind of reminds me of Lisa for some reason :)

Tabby said...

That is hilarious! I just sat here laughing out loud....Hannah is such a wild one!

Gramma said...

widersMe too, Tabby!!I am still chuckling! Who does she take after, Kari? Better get her a padded suit!! How did they know how to hook the cord on??Oh!Man these kids are just too smart.

Suzie Q said...

Why does her crashing all the time remind you of me joni!?!? you're the one who needs a helmet.
I am a lil accident prone tho...I trip and fall a lot.