Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Prayers for the new Mommy & Baby

I just wanted to ask all of you blog readers out there to keep Tabby & Isabella in your prayers. The delivery is Tabby's story to tell, which I am sure she will, but it was an emergency c-section in the middle of the night. She started bleeding at home - no labor - and rushed to the hospital. Tabby lost a lot of blood and is pretty weak and has a scary tale to tell. But Isabella is doing great, and Tabby is getting better. She's not in danger or anything - it will just take some time to recover. We all went to bed with no baby and had one by 12:30! When she called to tell me afterwards (at 3:30am) I didn't believe her. All she said was ,"Well, I had the baby". I actually thought that she was walking/talking in her sleep. She was very groggy sounding and I thought she was dreaming that she had the baby and called me in her sleep. I had to say , "What are you talking about?!?!?" a few times. But then she got a short version of the story out. When Tabs called Joni, she actually thought Tabby was telling her a story. Isabella was crying in the background and Joni thought Tabby even had a fake baby crying just to trick her. But Praise the Lord everyone is doing alright. The kids can't wait to go and meet Baby Bumbles/Isabella. Be prepared Tabby - they have all kinds of nicknames for her (Like Baby Bella Butt). I just don't ask anymore. :) Thank you all for keeping them in your prayers - and don't forget about Andy. I'm sure it wasn't easy for him to go through either.

2 comments:

jules said...

Thanks for the update. Keep us posted.

Photos by Julee said...

I am so glad they are both ok now. How scary. We will say lots of prayers for all of them.