Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bay Beach

Everyone will have to bear with me. I have 4 new posts for you to read and I did them in backwards time order. So I realized I started with the end. Sorry. But we went on a vacation this past week to the Milwaukee Zoo, Appleton to see the baby and then to Bay Beach to ride some cheap rides. So this first post, is actually the last day of our trip. Oh well.


We stopped at Lambeau Field to show Tyler where the Packers play. He thought that was pretty cool. They were not practicing on Wednesday so we couldn't check that out. Hannah took the picture for us. She didn't want to be in "another picture". (You have to say that with a HUGE sigh as if it were the end of the world.)

Then we went to Bay Beach in Green Bay. It is a great place. The rides are nice and almost all of them are only 25 cents a ride. It was perfect for us. Chloe had her first ride on a merry-go-round. She loved it.

Here are the kids on a plan ride. The rides were perfect for them. Definately worth a quarter.

This ride was their favorite! That is them way up at the top. Tyler could ride alone, but Jon had to ride with Hannah. He was thrilled.

I stood at the bottom and waited for them. I was so sad that Chloe was not allowed on it. I was forced to stay behind. Boo Hoo. I cried. Not really, I was relieved. Secretly estatic. But it was still a fun filled day. If you have never been there, you should check it out. But I am so glad to finally be home!












1 comment:

Tabby said...

I was wondering where Hannah was when I looked at the first picture...she a pretty good photographer. I can't believe those kids like that big slide ride! I am such a wimp - I would NEVER go on it!!