Tuesday, August 25, 2009


My name is Chloe and I am sweet and innocent. I never do naughty things...


However, I do like to pull out chairs from the table and I think I can climb up on them.


And guess what! I can climb up on them! Why stop here?!


Let's go for the top of the table! And I can go from the floor to the table in about 10 seconds - so I'm fast. And I will do this all day long. Never ending. Until all of the chairs are locked out in the porch where I can't them. I think Grandma might agree with mom on this one. (P.S. - she doesn't normally wear wet clothing, she had just finished "drinking" the milk left in her cereal bowl)

3 comments:

jules said...

What a little stinker... she is just following in her older siblings footsteps. Boy are you in for a ride. :-)

Patti said...

And we thought Tyler was the tornado??

Deb said...

I think I took her off my table 6 times the other day and then I had to get tough with her! Yep she went right back up.