Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Coach!

 Lisa brought home my new baby this past weekend!  I was so excited for it to get here!  When she gave it to me I felt like it was Christmas!  The pretty bag and ribbons.
 It was all wrapped up in a nice bag.  I could smell the newness.  I could hardly contain myself!
There she is!  My brand new, genuine, authentic, first ever Coach handbag! (Lisa informed me it's not a purse, it is a handbag).  I know, a simple joy, but I was excited about it!  I never thought I would own a designer purse.  But thanks to an awesome sister who gets an awesome discount, it was made possible. I can promise you, Hannah & Chloe will not be playing purses with this purse! ... sorry Lisa, I meant handbag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is awesome!! you have a very pretty "handbag". :)