Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jon's Birthday

Jon's 30th birthday is Thursday and he works until 10pm, so we decided to celebrate his birthday Tuesday night. We rushed home and quick make a cake. This time I was able to keep the kids away from it...but it fell off the counter and fell on the floor while it was cooling!! So it was really smashed. Oh well, it still tasted good. Here is a picture of Jon with the kids "being normal". Chloe looks like she seems to think differently though.


Below is the "angry face" picture." I think that it is funny that when Hannah makes an angry face, she has problems looking up, so has to look down at the ground. Chloe is starting to get impatient...


This is the "shy picture" As if they are shy. Chloe is getting anxious...


This is the "surprise picture" Chloe says, "forget this, I'm going for the cake"

And would it be without whipped cream. And of course you have to squirt tons of it directly into your mouth. Even Chloe loved it. If you look close, which you probably wouldn't if I didn't open my big mouth, the cake is ripped into pieces, not cut. I couldn't find my knife...which I will explain that reason in a blog soon to come. But we had a great birthday party. The kids wrapped up all kinds of household items in Christmas paper for his presents. But his favorite present...they each took a beer out of the fridge and wrapped it up for him. AAWW! I just can't believe that we are 30!!! What happens to the time?

No comments: