Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!!

On Saturday we celebrated Chloe's 1st birthday! I can not believe that she is one already! The year has flown by way too fast. We love our little Chloe and thank God for her everyday and for blessing us with just a little sweetheart.


I had to corner her for a picture. She would not stand still so this is the best I could do.


We had a little cook out to celebrate. Here she is with her cake.


Here she is making the traditional mess. However, I think the tradition is suppose to be "the first time they have cake and look at what they do". But, of course it is not the first time Chloe has had cake and ice cream.


This is after everyone had left and I was cleaning up. I found Chloe eating pieces of cake off the floor. What a crazy kid. What would life be without little Clo-boat/Cleo - whatever else nicknames she has been given. And look at the hair on that head. You can see it in a picture! YEAH!!!

2 comments:

Riita said...

It was a very nice party, and good food!!!She does kind of dig a hole and crawl into our hearts, doesn't she!Thank you for inviting us over, now we know where you are.

Suzie Q said...

I cant believe I forgot her b-day...I think Chloe is Garys favorite cuz i told him I forgot about her b-day and he was very concerned. He called me this morning and said he bought her a gift online and its being shipped to her...crazy guy! Lucky girl one year old and getting a package from afghanistan! I have no idea what he bought her either!!