Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We're moving in!

Well, we have moved in to our new house. We actually moved in the last weekend of May, but it has taken some time to where I could actually take a picture. It is still a process of unpacking boxes, but we are getting there. And so far, we love it! I've just included a few pictures of the great room area. It was all that I had clean enough to show everyone. I've been wanting to get pictures of the front, since we painted the front door and the shutters, but it won't stop raining long enough to get out there. Isn't it suppose to be summer?



2 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

Wow, how nice it looks, Kari. I bet Chloe likes the window to the floor where she can see outside and of course leave her little hand prints!

Photos by Julee said...

Congrats Kari and Jon. I am very happy for you. Enjoy your new home. It looks beautiful.