Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Swimming in the Pond


On Saturday we went to Mom & Dads to cook out and swim in their pond. As you can see, Chloe does not enjoy the water.



So she hung out on the sand. She could sit play there all day.


Hannah has gotten more brave this year. She ventures off from shore quite a bit.


And that is Tyler swimming across the pond. It's ok Joni - he has a life jacket on and I watch him so close when he is going across. They really love that pond. I just hope that it can go back to normal after all of the rain and flooding that happend Sunday night. It is a real mess and not swimmable any time soon. Hopefully mom will post some pictures of that soon.

1 comment:

Joni rae said...

Chloe has a cute himmin hoot! So how did you know I would freak out when I saw that picture? haha then I started laughing when I read it.