Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Birthdays & the Swine Flu


Tyler's 7th birthday is coming up soon - on Friday - and he had his best friend over on Saturday to play. Then we went to Happy Joe's for supper. I love that Kevin is still is best friend, even though one goes to Medford and one goes to Stetsonville. I loved listening to their conversation while in the van. It makes me feel like he so old - having real conversations!

And then Saturday night...Chloe got sick. With the swine flu.

On Sunday her fever hit 105.4.


She did a lot of laying around, and getting better. Tyler got sick on Sunday. Both woke up Tuesday morning with no fever! Yeah! And so far - Hannah has been fine. I hate the swine flu.

2 comments:

Suzie Q said...

what was their conversation? did it involve pokeymon cards?

Tabby said...

Poor Chloe....I'm glad she's better!