Monday, October 12, 2009

Homecoming


We went to the Homecoming Parade on Friday afternoon. It is always amazing to me the hundred of people that line Main St. for a 5 minute parade, but I love it. Don't you love this picture of Chloe? I think she's angry to be out in public looking like that. Her instincts must be telling her it just wasn't right. Don't worry, I took the pink hat off.

Being at the parade made me think of past homecomings. When I was in high school, homecoming was my all time favorite week of the year. Making floats, getting out of school all day Friday to decorate, and Saturday was the best. That is when there was band practice at like 8am, the game at 1 and the dance that night. That was the best. Anyway, so I pulled some pictures of our senior year Homecoming. It was fun to go through past albums.

Here we are at the dance. Don't you love Jon's hair!!


We were on the court. We should've won. Oh well.


And the best part - I loved being a football cheerleader. Can you find which one is me?

4 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Of course- 4th one in from the left!! I do like Jons hair...I see alot of Chloe in him!

Kari said...

Lisa- if you are looking at the picture on your screen, I am not the 4th one from the left! That is Melissa S. And to think my sisters knew me! :)

Tabby said...

No...Kari is the 5th one from the left. It was fun looking at old pictures from back in the day!

Suzie Q said...

hahah woops!! It was late at night...I was sleepy.