Monday, October 5, 2009

Rock Band Kids


Last weekend the kids were Logging Kids. This weekend they were Rock Band Kids. They came upstairs dressed like this. And then they went outside. At least there isn't too much traffic on our road.


They played the drums, a guitar and they sang. Very Loudly. "Yeah, we're the rock band kids. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! We love rock & roll! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Maybe they'll write lyrics for songs someday.
Hannah has the most beautiful hair. I'm just kind of at a loss for words on this post. What can you possibly say about this? All I can do is laugh and swear it is all their father's genes. Because we never made our own dancing/singing bands. Nope. Never. Sorry mom.

7 comments:

Deb said...

Liar Liar pants on fire. I have the videos to prove it. I really should download one of them for everyone. Does anybody out there want to see the Poyda girls and their "rock band"?

Photos by Julee said...

I would love to see them. You should post that sometime. Those two have so much fun. Can't wait to see what happens when Chloe gets a little older and adds to the mix. Even more ideas!!!

Joni rae said...

haha, I love it. Hannah is more rock than Tyler... Tyler looks kind of like a bad hillbilly.

Rita said...

Oh, yes you did to sing. The problem was you had your own language so we didn't know what you were saying!!!

Suzie Q said...

Umm no if I am in one of these videos I can go without seeing it. It's bad enough mom showed Gary and the girls my famous video with Joni and the keyboard.

If hannah put white paint on her face she would look like she's from the band KISS.

Tabby said...

Those kids are crazy! Hannah is a beauty with that wig on. It's great they have fun together though. So what are they going to be for Halloween....rock stars or loggers?

jules said...

Whatever!!!
I have a few videos I'd love to post if I could get them off the VHS tapes.