Friday, October 23, 2009

Tyler Turns 7

Today is Tyler's 7th birthday. Can you believe that he is that old? Remember the day that I had him? I think you were all there..I only had over 20 people in the waiting room. People skipping tests and work. Sisters, boyfriends, parents, aunts, friends, I was also introduced to people when they came in to see Tyler 30 minutes after he was born. the nurses even had to tell you all to quiet down out there. You crazy people! I'm just picking in you all. It was worth it.


And here he is this morning after opening his presents. He was secretly looking forward to school because his teacher does something special for their birthdays, be he can't admit that he likes it. She makes everyone form a circle and then the birthday kid has to dance in the middle - with her, the teacher. But what life be without our Tyler? He is the most - sensitive, polite, caring, rough, completely boy - kid ever.

4 comments:

jules said...

I was there!!! Happy Birthday Tyler.

Suzie Q said...

oh yes I remember...I was the one missing work because of a family emergency...emergency being first nephew ever!!

Joni rae said...

I left work study at the police station and then had to talk to the vice principal about it, while he tried to find you picture in old yearbooks! I even took Tyler to school with me for an hour and passed him around the class, haha!

Tabby said...

Oh yes....the waiting room - I remember the "don't turn out the lights!!" I believed I skipped Bible study and brought my roommates and boyfriend there! Sorry about that, but it was memorable and exciting! He's still a cutie even though he is 7 and would be embarrassed by me saying that.