Monday, September 28, 2009

Wedding time Again!


We had my cousin Andy's wedding this past weekend. It was fun. Here is a picture of the 4 Poyda grandkids. I think that Bella is funny! She looks angry! Maybe Tyler is pinching her.


Then we took some family pictures. I just couldn't find the best one. At least Jon and I are looking for this one. Hannah only has 1 leg. Chloe looks like she is wondering where the other leg went.


Here I think everyone is trying too hard to say cheese. Because they all have their eyes closed.


This one is at least realistic. It is not uncommon to find me prying Tyler's hands off from Chloe. What I think is too funny is that in every picture, Jon looks the same. He holds strong and steady. And smiles.


But the best part of any wedding on this side of the family - and Hannah's favorite and most anticipated moment - the chocolate fountains. So many things to dip in chocolate and it tastes so good! Hannah was only a little messy. :)

2 comments:

Photos by Julee said...

It looks like Hannah was just eating the chocolate with a fork. You should have given her a spoon.

Gramma said...

We missed the chocolate--what a bummer!!!! The kids sure had fun didn't they. Even the big kids too!!!I can't wait to see all the photos that Marie took.