Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fishing

Jon & I both had off on Memorial Day so we took the kids fishing. It was a fun time, although at the end, it was time to go. Hannah only has so much patience.


Chloe & I had fun hanging out and pushing her around and around since she did not want to sit in one spot for too long.


Tyler caught the biggest fish. And the most fish. We caught about 12 in all.


Here is Hannah's only fish. She would cast it out and reel it in, cast it out and reel it in. So it was only in the actual water for about 5 seconds. I was truly afraid that I was going to get a hook in the face if I stood within 5 feet of her "casting".


And here is the prize fish. Yep, this is the one that Jon caught. He thought that if he held it closer to the camera it would look bigger. It didn't work. But he had fun helping the kids, which was the real point of the afternoon. They are blessed to have such a loving daddy!

1 comment:

Joni rae said...

I now see where the kids get their smile from