Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Playing Hard

The kids are loving living at Grandma & Grandpa's house. There are always things to do there. These two practically live outside. Seriously, I think that they are outside by 8am. I think Tyler is such a character. He played all day in those earmuffs and Jon's basketball shoes - which are HUGE on him.



These earmuffs are one of Tyler's treasures. He bought them at a garage sale last summer. He saw them and he wouldn't let mom leave without them. He actually wears them - around home. His new favorite saying is "I'm weird." Joni & I came to the conclusion that we must tell him that too much. But it is a good weird! An amazing, wouldn't change him for the world weird.


And here is Hannah with her goofy grin. I can't wait for that stage to be over and she goes back to smiling naturally.

No comments: