Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Joni's Wedding

Well, last Saturday was Joni & Bob's wedding. And we all made it through. There was some sickness (the poor groom!) but it was still a great time. Tyler missed school Monday & Tuesday as he got sick on Sunday. So hopefully now everyone is good. Anyway, the wedding...I don't have a lot of pictures - it is very difficult to carry a camera around when your whole family is in a wedding. But you can check out her photpgrapher's blog for some more at www.lindseymariephoto.com. And then click on her blog. They are some amazing pictures.



Chloe was in this walker for a long time at the reception. Since the DJ was having some cord issues, we had some time to spare. Chloe just sat back and let peole push her around. Those boys had her all over the place and they were really flying with her. But she loved it.

This is my only picture of me & Jon. Aww.

And here I am with the beautiful bride. It really was a great time. And she agreed to have nachos at the reception - which Jon thought was the best part. I hope that someone out there got a picture of that massive spread of food we put out. I think it was a whole 2nd meal. I only wish that I would have gotten more pictures with other people. It was great to be with almost the whole EC group again. We missed you Eddy! It brought back some great memories that makes me want to dig out old pcitures and remind us all of some good times. Maybe when I get them out of storage....

Happy Marriage Joni & Bob!!!!



No comments: