Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our New House

Well, a while back I announced that Jon & I were going to building a house by his mom's house. Unfortunately, we hit a major road block that has changed the course we were on. It is a long story, and I will not go into too many of the details here, but because of one of Jon's brothers, we can not build where we wanted to. Our house was still sold, and we had to move out, so we had to have a Plan B.

This is Plan B...


This is the house that Jon & I have purchased. It is on Hillcrest Road, which off from M. It is about 2.5 miles from my mom & dad's and about 6 miles from Jon's mom's. It is a gorgeous house and I think that it will work about great. We close on the house on May 27. If you would like to see more pictures, visit this website: www.dairylandrealty.com/804464/804464.htm
Although this was not our plan, and we are still upset with what happened and how it happened, we are coming to accept that this must be God's plan for us. So we are bummed, yet super excited about what is yet to come for us. And until May 27...we are still in the parent's basement. YEAH!! :)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

This house is beautiful!! And that big yard... and being close to family!! I think you did good even thought it wasn't your dream or plan!

Love the phone in the bathroom! I giggled! Jesse parent's have a phone in their bathroom and Jesse wanted to put one in the bathroom that we are adding on and I gave him the "are you kidding me" look!

Your move in date will be here before you know it! Too fun!!

jules said...

There is always a plan for you, even if it is not Your plan. Everything will be great. It is a beautiful house.

Connie said...

When we bought our home on this side (John's side) of the tracks I was okay with it, then I got homesick for my side of the tracks. About 6 years ago we looked at a house in about the same location as yours and I was super excited but my kids think this side of the tracks in home, so we stayed here for them and us. I'm okay with it now, but for me I'm still on the wrong side of the tracks.

Plan A or B is just a difference of one letter and if your close to family and on the right side of the tracks to have your kids call home than you are in the right place. Enjoy your new home!