Friday, May 22, 2009

A Kindergarten Graduate

Tyler had his kindergarten graduation on Friday. We crowded into the library at the school to watch the program. The seating was horrible so I did not get any good shots of the program. But he was the cutest firefly.

We are the girls eating cookies and drink juice boxes that were for AFTER the program...before the program. Now, take a good look at Hannah. First, you might notice that I cut her hair. Yep, all by myself. It was scary. But I think that it looks cute. Second, you can kind of see it in this picture, but she woke up this morning with her eye swollen shut. A bug bit her duringt he night and she had a reaction. The benadryl still has not made the swelling go down. But at least she can open her eye now. The poor girl.
Here is Tyler with his teacher, Mrs. Zuelger. He really likes having her for a teacher. She's been good for him too.

This is Tyler with his best friend, Kevin. We hear so much about Kevin, I feel like I've actually met him. Tyler was cruched that he would not be in SESwith Kevin next year. But I talked to Kevin's mom today and they might also be moving into the MAES area, so maybe they might be together after all. I hope so, because I think that would be a huge help for Tyler in adjusting to the changes next year.


And here he is with Braden. They are also good friends.
I just can't believe that my little boy is done with kindergarten. Sometimes all of this growing up stuff is jsut too much to take. I think I need some time to get out baby pictures of him and cry a little bit. Can't they stay little forever?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tyler!! We miss you!
Grandpa and Grandma