Monday, September 28, 2009

Little Loggers


Meet the Logging Kids. A Red Logger and a Blue Logger. And their pulp truck. And the skidder.


Yep. That's my kids. On Saturday morning they played "logging work" - for hours. Hannah was the blue logger & Tyler was the red logger. At least they color coordinate! I think Tyler fired Hannah about 5 times. He runs a tight ship.


They fill the wagon with "a load of wood" (toys, whatever they find) and haul it with the "pulp truck" (the tractor). And they dump it all over the yard. And Hannah drives the "skidder" around. I have to say, my kids have an amazing imagination. I wouldn't have it any other way. Because if they were coming to me saying "We're bored" I would never be able to come with playing logging. Gotta love them - especially their fashion sense. Tyler insisted on flannel shirts because that's a loggers uniform.

2 comments:

Suzie Q said...

hmmm...do you think Dad is maybe Tylers role model?? Maybe just a little bit. Flannel is his uniform- that's hilarious!

Photos by Julee said...

I love that they have such imaginations. That is so much better than being entertained by electronics and so much more fun. I love the logging "uniforms" and Hannah with those beautiful blonde curls and a logging flannel shirt - gotta love it.