Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Where, O Where, Has My Little Toothbrush Gone?


I suppose that you are wondering what in the world I am talking about. Well, you see a few days ago (well, maybe a few weeks ago but I don't really want to admit that it has been that long) Chloe lost her toothbrush. And now that she is actually getting teeth we wanted to brush them. (as a side note...the girl is getting 7 teeth at one time. It has been a really long week and a half). But anyway, we have searched for this toothbrush, because of course, why would we keep her in the bathroom with her toothbrush??? We have all but given up. And then, Jon happens to accidently find it. It just took some work to get it out of the DRYER LINT TRAP! First he used some fishing pole pieces to lift it up out of a deep hole. See above picture.


Then we used the salad tongs to grab a hold of it and pull it out the rest of the way...


Yummy. Maybe she can use it after breakfast tomorrow.


And there is the fuzzy picture of the golden toothbrush. It has been found. Would anyone else had thought to look in their dryer lint trap for a toothbrush? Because I searched drawers, cupboards, boxes, in things, behind things and it wasn't there. I have no idea when she put it in there. It must have been perfect timing because it had to go in while the lint trap was out. What a crazy kid!

3 comments:

Deb said...

I better check my lint trap to see what she has put in mine.

jules said...

only at the Kapitz house. :+)

Gramma Rita said...

Every one needs a good belly laugh each day-- I just had mine!!Thanks Chloe, you are a jewel.