Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wedding Time


This last weekend we had Jon's cousins' wedding on Saturday. It was a fun time. We lasted until 10pm! That's when Hannah had a melt down. Lots of kicking & screaming & crying. Dragging her out of there. All because they brought out food for people to snack on...and she didn't like that food. She doesn't like smoked salmon, meatballs, or cheese & sausage. Well, don't we all lay down on the floor and scream once and awhile??? I do have to give her that the head of the fish was still attached. Although Tyler couldn't eat enough of it...


Here are Hannah, Molly & Megan. "How long do we have to wait until we can dance again?" At one point, Chloe and Tyler were also laying there on their bellys waiting. But I wasn't fast enough at finding my camera. That grand march & stuff just take too long!


They danced and danced and danced. People found it weird that my kids never wore shoes. The shoes laid in a pile on the floor all night. They prefer being bare foot. I wonder...Why do I spend any money on shoes???


I'm not sure if Tracey stole my camera of if Hannah had my camera?


This was the line up for the garter toss. There was one groomsman that came out and on his knees, he was still the tallest one out there. Tyler was already to get it. And then at the last minute 2 more "older guys" came out. They were goofing around, and Tyler was right in there, only he was dead serious about catching it. But he didn't. He was a little upset. Crazy Kid!

1 comment:

Joni rae said...

Is Hannah and that other girl doing some kind of dance that they know? Weirdos